RENOVATION | ROOFING
Roofing renovation service refers to the process of repairing, restoring, or updating the roof of a building. This can include a variety of services such as:
- Repairing leaks and other damage to the roof, including replacing damaged shingles, tiles, or other coverings.
- Re-sealing or re-caulking around vents, chimneys, and other penetrations to prevent leaks.
- Replacing or repairing flashing around penetrations and at the eaves and rakes.
- Installing new underlayment or ice and water shield to improve the overall performance of the roof.
- Replacing or repairing gutters and downspouts.
- Installing new ventilation systems to improve the attic space.
- Applying a new coat of elastomeric roof coating to improve energy efficiency and extend the life of the roof.
- Installing new roofing systems such as metal roofing, flat roofing, etc.
Roofing renovation service can be done on a variety of roofing materials, including shingle, tile, metal, and flat roofing. A good roofing contractor will have experience working with a variety of roofing materials and will be able to recommend the best options for your specific situation.